White Oak Recovery Center Admissions Process
At White Oak Recovery Center, we seek to make your admissions process as easy and seamless as possible to alleviate any apprehensions and bring you peace of mind. If you have questions or concerns about WORC’s enrollment process, our professional and caring admissions coordinators are eager to help. We take the additional steps to ensure this process is as straightforward and stress-free as possible by meeting you at the airport, transporting you to and from our facility, and settling coverage with your insurance company.
Your journey to recovery begins with just a phone call.
One of our compassionate admissions coordinators will ask you a series of questions to guarantee we can provide the best treatment for your needs and that your experience is safe and productive. They won’t judge you for your past life choices; instead, they are excited to assist you during your recovery process.
Our specialist will confidentially verify your insurance benefits and work with you and your insurance company or discuss financial options and information.
What to Bring to White Oak Recovery Center
Being prepared to enter your stay at WORC is helpful. It can reduce stress and make you feel more comfortable and accommodated. The following is a list of personal belongings you need and items to leave at home.
Personal Belongings to Bring:
- Identification such as your driver’s license, photo ID, passport, or birth certificate
- Insurance card
- Your prescription medications (at least a 30-day supply) and a list of all your medicines and dosages
- Prescription card or pharmacy card
- 7 to 10 days’ worth of clothing, including comfortable clothing, sleepwear, and workout or gym attire
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Comfortable shoes for everyday use and exercise
- Personal toiletries and care items
- Reading glasses
- Hats and sunglasses
- Swimsuit or swimming trunks
- Cigarettes or electronic cigarettes for designated areas (if you smoke)
Items to Leave at Home:
- Illegal substances, drugs, alcohol, or any unauthorized medications
- Laptops and tablets
- Smart devices
- Any products containing alcohol such as mouth wash, hand sanitizer, or perfume
- Sharp or dangerous items
Weather and Climate
White Oak Recovery Center is in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, where the climate is typically dry. The weather usually varies from 58 degrees F to 80 degrees F.
The summer season runs from May through October with clear skies and warm temperatures. During this season, there is practically no rainfall. July is the driest month and the hottest, along with August, having an average temperate of 76 degrees F and a high of 85 degrees F.
The winter season runs from November through April, with partly cloudy skies and a higher chance of rain. The months that receive the most rainfall are January and February, when the highest daily chance of precipitation is 21%. December and January are the coldest months, with an average temperature of 54 degrees F and a daily low temperature of around 49 degrees F.
Verify Your Insurance, It May Cover the Cost of Treatment
please try again later.